Hertsmere Borough Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Parish Councillors
For the Area of
SHENLEY PARISH COUNCIL
To be held on
Thursday, 28th June 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for ONE Parish Councillor for the said Parish.
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Hertsmere Borough Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but not later than 4pm on Friday, 1st June 2018.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 28th June 2018 between the hours of 7:00am and 10.00pm
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Tuesday 12th June 2018. Applications can be made online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Wednesday, 13th June 2018 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 20th June 2018.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Wednesday, 20th June 2018 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 28th June 2018
Dated: Tuesday, 22nd May 2018
Hertsmere Borough Council,
Printed and Published by Hertsmere Borough Council